THE SATISFIED PATIENT: CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING FOR YOUR STAFF
Diane Sullivan, Director of Business Development
APEX Pharmacy, Medical Supplies & Nutritional Center
Wednesday, April 19
12 noon to 2:00 p.m.
Norwalk Inn & Conference Center
99 East Avenue, Norwalk
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND….this seminar is recommended for all employees who have never taken a
customer service training course or as a refresher for those who haven’t had
customer service training in a few years.
Did you know…
- Patients judge their experience at your medical office by the way they are treated as a person, not by the way they are treated for their problem
- Only 1 out of 25 disgruntled patients will complain
- Most medical offices are so focused on doing the task effectively that they unwittingly neglect the patient without realizing it
- Poor customer service can result in mistakes or oversights in communicating with patients, not to mention work flow inefficiency, wasted time, and lost revenue
In this seminar, we’ll exam key ways to make sure your patients are satisfied customers. You will learn how to:
- Make a positive first impression with patients and their families
- Explore how to handle complaints and difficult patient situations
- Discover telephone management techniques
- Discover how patient satisfaction impacts the practice’s bottom line
- Learn how to protect and respect patient privacy and remain HIPAA compliant
- Discover how staff accountability reduces liability risk
It’s not just about the task; it’s about the person that task is being performed on.
Are you ready to make a positive change?
FCMA members and office staff are invited. Lunch included.
Limited seating; register early.
Refunds will be given if we receive your cancellation within three (3) business days of the event.